Year of Production
Formats, Cooking, Entertainment, Factual
Two amateur cook friends compete to try to reproduce as faithfully as possible the complex dish of a great chef in a given time.
The twist: a visual and audible alarm triggers events that disturb apprentice cooks:
- Arms pop out of cupboards and hidden hatches in the kitchen to steal/add ingredients or even tear up the recipe
- A power outage causes lights and all electrical appliances to go out, forcing competitors to cook in the dark
- The clock suddenly starts to speed up putting pressure on the candidates
- The two cooks must exchange their chef’s work table and continue the recipe from the other
- And a lots of more crazy stuff!
To avoid these pitfalls and limit the damage to their recipe, each candidate must be the first to press a buzzer placed in front of them.
A jury, made up of a host and the chef, comments on the showdown and designates the best cook who wins a prize at the end of the show.
Who will manage to finish the chef’s dish in time by escaping the kitchen traps?